Police: British Overseas Territories

Home Office written question – answered am ar 21 Mai 2024.

Danfonwch hysbysiad imi am ddadleuon fel hyn

Photo of Andrew Rosindell Andrew Rosindell Ceidwadwyr, Romford

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, what (a) training and (b) support the National Crime Agency is providing in the British Overseas Territories.

Photo of Thomas Tugendhat Thomas Tugendhat Minister of State (Home Office) (Security)

The National Crime Agency works closely with other UK Government Departments, including the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office and Home Office to deliver training and build capacity in overseas jurisdictions.

Most recently the National Crime Agency has taken part in an exchange of best practice with the British Overseas Territories that have INTERPOL Sub Bureaus. The National Crime Agency has bilateral relationships with many of the British Overseas Territories and works closely with the International Police Assistance Service to ascertain which Agency is best placed to provide support.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.