Building Regulations

Department for Communities and Local Government written question – answered am ar 24 Ebrill 2017.

Danfonwch hysbysiad imi am ddadleuon fel hyn

Photo of Oliver Colvile Oliver Colvile Ceidwadwyr, Plymouth, Sutton and Devonport

To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government, what use is made of Clerks of Works in evaluating building projects.

Photo of Gavin Barwell Gavin Barwell Minister of State (Department for Communities and Local Government) (Housing, Planning and London)

It is for those commissioning building work to decide whether to employ a clerk of works to evaluate or supervise the building work they wish to carry out. In many cases architects, structural and civil engineers and other professionals are used as an alternative to a clerk of works.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes3 people think so

No2 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.