A selection of Baroness Jones of Whitchurch’s votes
See full list of topics voted on
Consistently voted against fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
0 votes for, 3 votes against, in 2011.
Absences for this policy may be affected COVID-19 restrictions.
Voted against raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Show votes
0 votes for, 1 vote against, in 2010.
Consistently voted against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
0 votes for, 7 votes against, in 2011.
Consistently voted against university tuition fees Show votes
0 votes for, 2 votes against, in 2010.
Generally voted for more EU integration Show votes
9 votes for, 1 vote against, 4 absences, between 2008–2011.
We have lots more plain English analysis of Baroness Jones of Whitchurch’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Baroness Jones of Whitchurch’s full vote analysis page for more.
Accessing AI-generated public services – Baroness Jones of Whitchurch.
To ask His Majesty's Government what steps they are taking to raise awareness of the risks of online scams, particularly for those with limited digital skills.
To ask His Majesty's Government, further to the Written Answer by Baroness Buscombe on 5 June 2018 (HL8200), what testing and examination was carried out to ensure that any artificial intelligence software supplied for use in the Department for Work and Pensions is safe and without risks, as required by section 6 of the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974.
Mwy o ymddangosiadau diweddar Baroness Jones of Whitchurch
Aeth i mewn i'r Tŷ'r Arglwyddi ar 18 Gorffennaf 2006
Positions held at time of appointment: Director of Policy & Public Affairs, UNISON. (from Number 10 press release)
- Shadow Spokesperson (Science, Innovation and Technology) (since 27 Hyd 2023)
- Member, Environment and Climate Change Committee (since 31 Ion 2023)
Swyddogaethau eraill yn y gorffennol
- Member, Horticultural Sector Committee (31 Ion 2023 to 26 Hyd 2023)
- Shadow Spokesperson (Environment, Food and Rural Affairs) (18 Med 2015 to 21 Gor 2022)
- Shadow Spokesperson (Education) (17 Hyd 2011 to 18 Med 2015)
- Shadow Spokesperson (Culture, Media and Sport) (13 Hyd 2010 to 13 Hyd 2014)
- Opposition Whip (Lords) ( 8 Hyd 2010 to 5 Med 2011)
- Member, EU Sub-Committee G - Social Policies and Consumer Protection (24 Tach 2009 to 8 Ebr 2010)
- Member, Draft Marine Bill (Joint Committee) (13 Mai 2008 to 22 Gor 2008)
- Member, Statutory Instruments (Joint Committee) (14 Tach 2007 to 6 Mai 2010)
- Member, EU Sub-Committee D - Environment and Agriculture (21 Tach 2006 to 12 Tach 2009)
Nodyn ar gyfer newyddiadurwyr ac ymchwilwyr: gellir defnyddio'r data ar y dudalen hon yn rhydd, ar yr amod bod TheyWorkForYou.com yn cael ei ddyfynnu fel y ffynhonnell.
Cynhyrchwyd y data yma gan TheyWorkForYou o amrywiaeth o ffynonellau. Gwybodaeth bleidleisio o Chwip Cyhoeddus.
Llun proffil: © Parliament (CC-BY 3.0)