A selection of Lord Wallace of Saltaire’s votes
See full list of topics voted on
Voted for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Show votes
1 vote for, 0 votes against, in 2010.
Consistently voted for fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
3 votes for, 0 votes against, in 2011.
Absences for this policy may be affected COVID-19 restrictions.
Consistently voted for university tuition fees Show votes
2 votes for, 0 votes against, in 2010.
Voted a mixture of for and against more EU integration Show votes
10 votes for, 5 votes against, between 2008–2011.
Consistently voted for an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
7 votes for, 0 votes against, in 2011.
We have lots more plain English analysis of Lord Wallace of Saltaire’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Lord Wallace of Saltaire’s full vote analysis page for more.
Fourth European Political Community Summit, to be held in the UK in spring 2024 – Lord Wallace of Saltaire.
My Lords, there are a number of proposals for limiting the size of donations. Have the Government taken any issue with that? I have looked at the reports on donations for the first six months of this year, and the three largest donations to the Conservative Party were two individual donations of £5 million and one of £2 million. One was from a British-Egyptian national who was a Minister in...
My Lords, the Government have talked a lot about the need to reduce bureaucracy and to cut the size of the Civil Service. Yet this entire scheme is extremely bureaucratic and takes a great deal of Civil Service time for the competitive allocation of very small funds, and a great deal of local government time in preparing for competitive bids, some of which are unsuccessful. Has not the design...
Mwy o ymddangosiadau diweddar Lord Wallace of Saltaire
Democratiaid Rhyddfrydol Arglwydd
Aeth i mewn i'r Tŷ'r Arglwyddi yn 1995
- Liberal Democrat Lords Spokesperson (Cabinet Office) (since 23 Gor 2017)
Swyddogaethau eraill yn y gorffennol
- Liberal Democrat Lords Spokesperson (Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs) ( 1 Meh 2015 to 28 Hyd 2016)
- Lords Spokesperson (Cabinet Office) ( 5 Med 2011 to 7 Mai 2015)
- Lord in Waiting (HM Household) (Whip) (13 Hyd 2010 to 7 Mai 2015)
- Deputy Leader in the House of Lords, Spokesperson for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs ( 8 Ion 2009 to 11 Mai 2010)
- Spokesperson in the Lords, Home Affairs (27 Gor 2007 to 8 Ion 2009)
- Spokesperson in the Lords, Foreign & Commonwealth Affairs ( 1 Meh 2005 to 8 Ion 2009)
- Deputy Leader, House of Lords (15 Tach 2004 to 8 Ion 2009)
- Shadow Minister, Foreign & Commonwealth Affairs (26 Ion 2004 to 1 Meh 2005)
- Member, EU Sub-Committee C (26 Meh 2001 to 7 Tach 2002)
- Member, Ecclesiastical Committee (Joint Committee) (25 Maw 1998 to 8 Ebr 2010)
- Member, EU Sub-Committee F ( 3 Gor 1997 to 30 Tach 2000)
- Member, European Union Committee ( 3 Meh 1997 to 7 Tach 2002)
Nodyn ar gyfer newyddiadurwyr ac ymchwilwyr: gellir defnyddio'r data ar y dudalen hon yn rhydd, ar yr amod bod TheyWorkForYou.com yn cael ei ddyfynnu fel y ffynhonnell.
Cynhyrchwyd y data yma gan TheyWorkForYou o amrywiaeth o ffynonellau. Gwybodaeth bleidleisio o Chwip Cyhoeddus.
Llun proffil: © Parliament (CC-BY 3.0)