A selection of Lord Dubs’s votes
See full list of topics voted on
Consistently voted against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
0 votes for, 7 votes against, in 2011.
Consistently voted against fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
0 votes for, 3 votes against, in 2011.
Absences for this policy may be affected COVID-19 restrictions.
Voted against raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Show votes
0 votes for, 1 vote against, in 2010.
Generally voted for more EU integration Show votes
12 votes for, 0 votes against, 3 absences, between 2008–2011.
Consistently voted against university tuition fees Show votes
0 votes for, 2 votes against, in 2010.
We have lots more plain English analysis of Lord Dubs’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Lord Dubs’s full vote analysis page for more.
My Lords, exactly 75 years ago today, I was as a child ill in Stockport infirmary, and I am totally taken by the memories of that day. In the morning, the consultant came by with his entourage of doctors, matrons, and so on. Consultants were very important in those days; they still are, but in those days, one did not speak unless one was spoken to. I said to him, “Excuse me—I have a...
My Lords, will the Minister confirm that asylum seekers coming across the channel by boat are probably between 5% and 7% of the total figure? Is the hostile attention given to asylum seekers not totally disproportionate in relation to inward migration?
My Lords, I am interested in the Minister’s comment. Would he care to comment on the following experience? Recently, I booked a standard return ticket on the west coast main line and was told I could not have reserved seats without trading in the tickets and buying two single ones at a cost of £25 more.
Mwy o ymddangosiadau diweddar Lord Dubs
Aeth i mewn i'r Tŷ'r Arglwyddi yn 1994
Swyddogaethau eraill yn y gorffennol
- Member, Human Rights (Joint Committee) ( 4 Gor 2019 to 31 Ion 2023)
- Member, EU External Affairs Sub-Committee (12 Meh 2015 to 2 Gor 2019)
- Member, Communications and Digital Committee (16 Mai 2012 to 30 Maw 2015)
- Member, Procedure and Privileges Committee (16 Rha 2008 to 12 Tach 2009)
- Member, Human Rights (Joint Committee) (14 Tach 2007 to 15 Mai 2012)
- Member, Committee on Regulators (23 Tach 2006 to 30 Hyd 2007)
- Member, Procedure and Privileges Committee ( 2 Rha 2004 to 30 Hyd 2007)
- Member, EU Sub-Committee F - Home Affairs (26 Tach 2003 to 8 Tach 2006)
- Member, European Union Committee (19 Tach 2002 to 8 Tach 2006)
- Member, EU Sub-Committee F (13 Tach 2002 to 20 Tach 2003)
- Member, EU Sub-Committee D (26 Meh 2001 to 7 Tach 2002)
- Member, Committee of Selection (Lords) (21 Meh 2001 to 18 Tach 2004)
- Chair of Labour Peers ( 1 Gor 2000 to 1 Gor 2005)
- Parliamentary Under-Secretary, Northern Ireland Office ( 6 Mai 1997 to 2 Rha 1999)
- Parliamentary Under-Secretary (Northern Ireland Office) (Environment and Agriculture) ( 6 Mai 1997 to 31 Rha 1999)
- Member, EU Sub-Committee F (28 Hyd 1996 to 8 Ebr 1997)
- Member, Relations between Central and Local Government, Committee on (27 Tach 1995 to 2 Gor 1996)
- Member, European Union Committee (20 Tach 1995 to 8 Ebr 1997)
- Member, EU Sub-Committee C (20 Tach 1995 to 17 Hyd 1996)
- Member, Home Affairs: Sub-Committee on Race Relations & Immigration (23 Tach 1981 to 9 Meh 1983)
- Member, Home Affairs Committee (30 Ion 1981 to 9 Meh 1983)
Nodyn ar gyfer newyddiadurwyr ac ymchwilwyr: gellir defnyddio'r data ar y dudalen hon yn rhydd, ar yr amod bod TheyWorkForYou.com yn cael ei ddyfynnu fel y ffynhonnell.
Cynhyrchwyd y data yma gan TheyWorkForYou o amrywiaeth o ffynonellau. Gwybodaeth bleidleisio o Chwip Cyhoeddus.
Llun proffil: © Parliament (CC-BY 3.0)