A selection of Lord Warner’s votes
See full list of topics voted on
Has never voted on university tuition fees Details
0 votes for, 0 votes against, 2 absences, in 2010.
Has never voted on fewer MPs in the House of Commons Details
0 votes for, 0 votes against, 3 absences, in 2011.
Absences for this policy may be affected COVID-19 restrictions.
Has never voted on more EU integration Details
0 votes for, 0 votes against, 15 absences, between 2008–2011.
Has never voted on an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Details
0 votes for, 0 votes against, 7 absences, in 2011.
Has never voted on raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Details
0 votes for, 0 votes against, 1 absence, in 2010.
We have lots more plain English analysis of Lord Warner’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Lord Warner’s full vote analysis page for more.
To ask His Majesty’s Government what was the net change in the number of NHS general medical practitioners (GPs) in England, after taking account of resignations and additional recruits, in the past three years; and how much improvement in the retention of GPs they are planning to make as a result of the NHS Long Term Plan published on 30 June.
I suppose I should thank the Minister for that rather optimistic reply, but is he aware that the number of patients has increased by 20% since 2015 while the number of GPs has actually declined? I can tell him that 464 GP partners were lost last year and that a quarter of GPs work only part-time. A recent survey by the Royal College of General Practitioners revealed that 57% of GPs are now...
I am coming to the conclusion. Are we not in a situation where NHS England and the Department of Health and Social Care have failed and we need some new thinking to sort out the problems of GPs?
Mwy o ymddangosiadau diweddar Lord Warner
Aeth i mewn i'r Tŷ'r Arglwyddi ar 29 Gorffennaf 1998
Party was Llafur until 24 Maw 2002; Crossbench until 15 Meh 2003; Llafur until 20 Hyd 2015; Non-affiliated until 7 Med 2016
Swyddogaethau eraill yn y gorffennol
- Member, Long-Term Sustainability of the NHS Committee (25 Mai 2016 to 5 Ebr 2017)
- Member, Draft Modern Slavery Bill Committee (15 Ion 2014 to 3 Ebr 2014)
- Member, Draft Care and Support Bill Committee (22 Tach 2012 to 6 Maw 2013)
- Member, Adoption Legislation Committee (29 Mai 2012 to 26 Chw 2013)
- Member, Science and Technology: Sub-Committee I (22 Meh 2010 to 13 Med 2011)
- Member, Select Committee on Science and Technology Sub-Committee 2 (14 Tach 2007 to 12 Tach 2009)
- Member, Science and Technology Committee (Lords) (13 Tach 2007 to 15 Mai 2012)
- Minister of State (NHS Reform), Department of Health ( 3 Aws 2006 to 11 Ion 2007)
- Minister of State (Reform), Department of Health (23 Mai 2006 to 3 Aws 2006)
- Minister of State (Department of Health) (NHS Reform) ( 5 Mai 2006 to 4 Ion 2007)
- Minister of State (NHS Delivery), Department of Health ( 9 Ion 2006 to 23 Mai 2006)
- Minister of State, Department of Health (11 Mai 2005 to 9 Ion 2006)
- Minister of State (Department of Health) (NHS Delivery) (10 Mai 2005 to 5 Mai 2006)
- Parliamentary Under-Secretary, Department of Health (13 Meh 2003 to 11 Mai 2005)
- Parliamentary Under-Secretary (Department of Health) (13 Meh 2003 to 10 Mai 2005)
Nodyn ar gyfer newyddiadurwyr ac ymchwilwyr: gellir defnyddio'r data ar y dudalen hon yn rhydd, ar yr amod bod TheyWorkForYou.com yn cael ei ddyfynnu fel y ffynhonnell.
Cynhyrchwyd y data yma gan TheyWorkForYou o amrywiaeth o ffynonellau. Gwybodaeth bleidleisio o Chwip Cyhoeddus.