Dean Russell’s voting in Parliament
This is a random selection of Dean Russell’s votes.
Voted against fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
0 votes for, 1 vote against, in 2020.
Absences for this policy may be affected COVID-19 restrictions.
Has never voted on reducing central government funding of local government Details
0 votes for, 0 votes against, 2 absences, in 2021.
Voted a mixture of for and against paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disability Show votes
1 vote for, 2 votes against, 3 absences, in 2022.
Generally voted against more EU integration Show votes
2 votes for, 10 votes against, between 2020–2022.
Consistently voted for increasing the rate of VAT Show votes
2 votes for, 0 votes against, in 2022.
Voted a mixture of for and against a reduction in spending on welfare benefits Show votes
3 votes for, 3 votes against, 4 absences, between 2021–2022.
Last updated: 18 Mai 2022.
Learn more about our voting records and what they mean.
We have lots more plain English analysis of Dean Russell’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Dean Russell’s full vote analysis page for more.
Dean Russell has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
Thank you, Chair. I just want to declare that my wife works part time at an estate agent that also does lettings.
I do not know whether I need to declare this, but I rent, so I am not a homeowner. Hopefully, that means that I have a particular interest in this.
Mwy o ymddangosiadau diweddar Dean Russell
Ceidwadwyr MP ar gyfer Watford
Aeth i mewn i'r Tŷ'r Cyffredin ar 13 Rhagfyr 2019 — Etholiad cyffredinol
Themau o ddiddordeb
- Department of Health and Social Care
- Department for Environment
- Food and Rural Affairs
- Department for Education
- Home Office
- Dental Services
- Cancer: Health Services
- Mental Health Services: Young People
- Mental Health Services
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Member, Renters (Reform) Bill Committee (since 8 Tach 2023)
- Member, Draft Online Safety Bill (Joint Committee) (since 21 Gor 2021)
- Chair, Speaker's Advisory Committee on Works of Art (since 20 Mai 2020)
Swyddogaethau eraill yn y gorffennol
- Member, Digital Markets, Competition and Consumers Bill Committee ( 7 Meh 2023 to 11 Gor 2023)
- Member, Animals (Low-Welfare Activities Abroad) Bill Committee ( 1 Maw 2023 to 8 Maw 2023)
- Member, Child Support Collection (Domestic Abuse) Bill Committee ( 7 Rha 2022 to 14 Rha 2022)
- Member, Online Safety (Re-committed Clauses and Schedules) Bill Committee ( 7 Rha 2022 to 15 Rha 2022)
- Member, Employment Relations (Flexible Working) Bill Committee (30 Tach 2022 to 7 Rha 2022)
- Member, Employment (Allocation of Tips) Bill Committee (10 Hyd 2022 to 12 Hyd 2022)
- Parliamentary Under-Secretary (Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy) (20 Med 2022 to 27 Hyd 2022)
- Member, Neonatal Care (Leave and Pay) Bill Committee (20 Gor 2022 to 7 Med 2022)
- Member, Online Safety Bill Committee (18 Mai 2022 to 28 Meh 2022)
- Member, National Insurance Contributions Bill Committee (16 Meh 2021 to 22 Meh 2021)
- Member, Air Traffic Management and Unmanned Aircraft Bill [Lords] Committee ( 4 Chw 2021 to 9 Chw 2021)
- Member, Health and Social Care Committee ( 2 Maw 2020 to 25 Hyd 2022)
- Member, Human Rights (Joint Committee) ( 2 Maw 2020 to 6 Chw 2023)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 27 Tach 2023.
1. Employment and earnings
23 October 2023, received £850 from Rt Hon Steve Baker MP
, private address, for a painting. The payment included the cost of materials. Hours: 8 hrs. (Registered 25 October 2023)
From 24 November 2020 until 26 January 2023, Trustee and Director of the One Vision Project, a networking group for small Watford-based voluntary organisations. This was an unpaid role. (Registered 09 August 2021; updated 30 January 2023)
From 20 January 2021 until 22 May 2023, Trustee and Director of the Watford University Technical College. This was an unpaid role. (Registered 9 August 2021; updated 30 May 2023)
Since 1 September 2020 I have co-led a campaign for a national NHS
and Care Covid memorial, which is supported by Camelot and the Express Newspaper. The Watford and West Herts Chamber of Commerce administer the campaign’s finances. (Registered 18 August 2021)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Nodyn ar gyfer newyddiadurwyr ac ymchwilwyr: gellir defnyddio'r data ar y dudalen hon yn rhydd, ar yr amod bod TheyWorkForYou.com yn cael ei ddyfynnu fel y ffynhonnell.
Cynhyrchwyd y data yma gan TheyWorkForYou o amrywiaeth o ffynonellau. Gwybodaeth bleidleisio o Chwip Cyhoeddus.
Llun proffil: © Parliament (CC-BY 3.0)