Christine Jardine’s voting in Parliament
This is a random selection of Christine Jardine’s votes.
Generally voted against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
1 vote for, 3 votes against, in 2020.
Has never voted on raising welfare benefits at least in line with prices Details
0 votes for, 0 votes against, 2 absences, in 2022.
Consistently voted against increasing the rate of VAT Show votes
0 votes for, 2 votes against, 1 absence, between 2019–2022.
Voted for a more proportional system for electing MPs Show votes
0 votes for, 0 votes against, in 2020.
Generally voted against a reduction in spending on welfare benefits Show votes
0 votes for, 6 votes against, 4 absences, between 2021–2022.
Generally voted against reducing central government funding of local government Show votes
0 votes for, 2 votes against, 3 absences, between 2018–2021.
Last updated: 18 Mai 2022.
Learn more about our voting records and what they mean.
We have lots more plain English analysis of Christine Jardine’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Christine Jardine’s full vote analysis page for more.
Christine Jardine has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
What discussions he has had with Cabinet colleagues on food supply chains in Scotland.
My constituents in Edinburgh West, like so many others across the country, are finding it increasingly difficult to source affordable nutritious food. The situation has been made worse by flooding in Scotland and by international pressures such as the war in Ukraine, energy prices and Brexit. There are enterprises such as Lauriston Farm in my community that can provide good local food. What...
What recent assessment she has made of the effectiveness of the energy bills support scheme alternative fund and the alternative fuel payment alternative fund.
Mwy o ymddangosiadau diweddar Christine Jardine
Democratiaid Rhyddfrydol MP ar gyfer Edinburgh West
Aeth i mewn i'r Tŷ'r Cyffredin ar 9 Mehefin 2017 — Etholiad cyffredinol
Themau o ddiddordeb
- Home Office
- Department of Health and Social Care
- Department for Digital
- Media and Sport
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Cannabis: Medical Treatments
- Radio Frequencies
- Taxation: Russia
- Member, Scottish Affairs Committee (since 21 Chw 2023)
- Liberal Democrat Spokesperson (Scotland) (since 11 Gor 2022)
- Liberal Democrat Spokesperson (Cabinet Office) (since 11 Gor 2022)
- Liberal Democrat Spokesperson (Women and Equalities) (since 11 Gor 2022)
Swyddogaethau eraill yn y gorffennol
- Member, Ballot Secrecy Bill [HL] Committee ( 1 Maw 2023 to 7 Maw 2023)
- Member, Protection from Sex-based Harassment in Public Bill Committee ( 8 Chw 2023 to 22 Chw 2023)
- Member, Co-operatives, Mutuals and Friendly Societies Bill Committee (23 Tach 2022 to 30 Tach 2022)
- Member, Worker Protection (Amendment of Equality Act 2010) Bill Committee (16 Tach 2022 to 23 Tach 2022)
- Liberal Democrat Spokesperson (International Trade) ( 7 Med 2020 to 10 Gor 2022)
- Liberal Democrat Spokesperson (Exiting the European Union) ( 7 Med 2020 to 10 Gor 2022)
- Liberal Democrat Spokesperson (Treasury) ( 7 Med 2020 to 10 Gor 2022)
- Liberal Democrat Spokesperson (Home Affairs) (21 Aws 2019 to 7 Med 2020)
- Liberal Democrat Spokesperson (Justice) (21 Aws 2019 to 21 Hyd 2019)
- Liberal Democrat Deputy Chief Whip (21 Aws 2019 to 6 Ion 2020)
- Liberal Democrat Spokesperson (Women and Equalities) (21 Aws 2019 to 7 Med 2020)
- Liberal Democrat Spokesperson (Work and Pensions) ( 7 Chw 2019 to 21 Aws 2019)
- Liberal Democrat Spokesperson (Scotland) (12 Hyd 2017 to 7 Chw 2019)
- Member, Scottish Affairs Committee (11 Med 2017 to 21 Hyd 2019)
- Liberal Democrat Spokesperson (Culture, Media and Sport) (16 Meh 2017 to 12 Hyd 2017)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 27 Tach 2023.
Sole Trader, Christine Jardine Communications (inactive), media consultancy. (Registered 06 July 2017)
On 6 April 2023, I accepted a carved wooden box containing Ghraoui chocolates from Hani Raslan. Value estimated at approx. £250. (Registered 18 April 2023)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Nodyn ar gyfer newyddiadurwyr ac ymchwilwyr: gellir defnyddio'r data ar y dudalen hon yn rhydd, ar yr amod bod TheyWorkForYou.com yn cael ei ddyfynnu fel y ffynhonnell.
Cynhyrchwyd y data yma gan TheyWorkForYou o amrywiaeth o ffynonellau. Gwybodaeth bleidleisio o Chwip Cyhoeddus.
Llun proffil: © Parliament (CC-BY 3.0)