Marion Fellows’s voting in Parliament
Marion Fellows is a Scottish National Party MP, and on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Scottish National Party MPs.
This is a random selection of Marion Fellows’s votes.
Generally voted for more EU integration Show votes
44 votes for, 9 votes against, 20 absences, between 2017–2022.
Consistently voted against a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU Show votes
0 votes for, 0 votes against, between 2015–2016.
Consistently voted for paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disability Show votes
10 votes for, 0 votes against, 1 absence, between 2015–2022.
Has never voted on raising welfare benefits at least in line with prices Details
0 votes for, 0 votes against, 2 absences, in 2022.
Generally voted against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
1 vote for, 3 votes against, 1 absence, between 2016–2020.
Generally voted for a more proportional system for electing MPs Show votes
1 vote for, 0 votes against, 1 absence, between 2015–2020.
Last updated: 18 Mai 2022.
Learn more about our voting records and what they mean.
We have lots more plain English analysis of Marion Fellows’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Marion Fellows’s full vote analysis page for more.
Marion Fellows has never rebelled against their party in the current parliament. Find out more.
It is a pleasure to serve under your chairmanship, Mr Stringer. I, too, thank the hon. Member for Strangford (Jim Shannon), who has given us an insight into allergies in schools and how they should be treated. His remarks were personal and well thought-out. Other Members who contributed to the debate teased out the issues a bit further. My contribution will be from a Scottish...
I think I got it right that time—as the hon. Member for Strangford indicated. We play that game occasionally here. Social or fundraising activities, including charity bakes, can be really dangerous for children with severe food allergies. When teachers are buying food—as they often do—for things such as Christmas parties, they should be aware of these things, so that they can eliminate...
I thank the hon. Members for Waveney (Peter Aldous), for Birmingham, Selly Oak (Steve McCabe) and for Southampton, Test (Dr Whitehead) for their contributions. I also thank the Minister for her perspicacity; she managed to go through everything that the Government have done for disabled people and to protect consumers. However, I am still waiting to hear that there will be a consultation on...
Mwy o ymddangosiadau diweddar Marion Fellows
Scottish National Party MP ar gyfer Motherwell and Wishaw
Aeth i mewn i'r Tŷ'r Cyffredin ar 8 Mai 2015 — Etholiad cyffredinol
Themau o ddiddordeb
Marion Fellows campaigned to remain in the European Union
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Department for Business
- Energy and Industrial Strategy
- Home Office
- Cabinet Office
- Children: Maintenance
- Post Offices
- Personal Independence Payment
- Child Maintenance Service
- Post Offices: Closures
- Member, Speaker's Conference Committee (since 19 Hyd 2022)
- Member, Finance Committee (Commons) (since 1 Maw 2021)
- Member, Administration Committee (since 2 Maw 2020)
- Member, Speaker's Committee for the Independent Parliamentary Standards Authority (since 16 Ion 2020)
Swyddogaethau eraill yn y gorffennol
- Member, Co-operatives, Mutuals and Friendly Societies Bill Committee (23 Tach 2022 to 30 Tach 2022)
- Member, British Sign Language Bill Committee ( 9 Chw 2022 to 23 Chw 2022)
- Shadow SNP Spokesperson (Disabilities) ( 7 Ion 2020 to 12 Rha 2022)
- Member, Administration Committee (22 Hyd 2018 to 6 Tach 2019)
- Member, Education Committee (11 Med 2017 to 6 Tach 2019)
- Shadow SNP Spokesperson (Small Business, Enterprise and Innovation) (20 Meh 2017 to 7 Ion 2020)
- Member, Education, Skills and the Economy Sub-Committee (12 Hyd 2016 to 3 Mai 2017)
- Member, Education Committee ( 6 Gor 2015 to 3 Mai 2017)
- SNP Whip (20 Mai 2015 to 10 Rha 2022)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
SNP MPs only attend sittings where the legislation pertains to Scotland.
Nodyn ar gyfer newyddiadurwyr ac ymchwilwyr: gellir defnyddio'r data ar y dudalen hon yn rhydd, ar yr amod bod TheyWorkForYou.com yn cael ei ddyfynnu fel y ffynhonnell.
Cynhyrchwyd y data yma gan TheyWorkForYou o amrywiaeth o ffynonellau. Gwybodaeth bleidleisio o Chwip Cyhoeddus.
Llun proffil: © Parliament (CC-BY 3.0)