This is a random selection of Jeremy Hunt’s votes.
Last updated: 18 Mai 2022. Learn more about our voting records and what they mean.
We have lots more plain English analysis of Jeremy Hunt’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Jeremy Hunt’s full vote analysis page for more.
I am afraid that the shadow Chancellor has shown once again that Labour has nothing credible to say on the economy. She tells the papers this morning that she will accept these measures, as one would expect from a copy and paste shadow Chancellor. In all sincerity, I particularly welcome her conversion to supporting full expensing, which she voted against in the House; copying and pasting in...
I thank my hon. Friend, who speaks very wisely about the economy as Chair of the Treasury Committee. The OBR is very specific about that. It says that the measures I take today will permanently increase GDP by 0.3% and that the measures I took in the spring Budget will permanently increase GDP by 0.2%. Taken together, those measures will increase GDP by 0.5%.
I think the hon. Gentleman prepared his comments for the autumn statement that he wanted me to deliver, rather than the one that I actually delivered. For example, he complained about the tax burden being the highest for seven years, but what he did not say was that in Westminster we have taken difficult decisions and cut taxes, whereas in Scotland the SNP ran out of money and had to raise...
Ceidwadwyr MP ar gyfer South West Surrey
Aeth i mewn i'r Tŷ'r Cyffredin ar 5 Mai 2005 — Etholiad cyffredinol
Jeremy Hunt campaigned to remain in the European Union Source: BBC
Last updated: 27 Tach 2023.
Nodyn ar gyfer newyddiadurwyr ac ymchwilwyr: gellir defnyddio'r data ar y dudalen hon yn rhydd, ar yr amod bod TheyWorkForYou.com yn cael ei ddyfynnu fel y ffynhonnell.
Cynhyrchwyd y data yma gan TheyWorkForYou o amrywiaeth o ffynonellau. Gwybodaeth bleidleisio o Chwip Cyhoeddus.
Llun proffil: © Parliament (CC-BY 3.0)